Blog by Tina Mak

<< back to article list

Taxation tips for Canadian invests real estate in US


People always ask how taxation works when investing real estate in US.  A normal accountant won't be able to give you the right answer.  You need to engage a cross border accountant.  On Tina's AM1320 radio real estate weekly show, She interviewed Steven Ni, a former PricewaterhouseCoopers cross border accountant who has practiced in China, Canada and US give us professional advice how easy for Canadians to invest in US.  US is officially "taxation safe haven" country.  Watch this Part 1 video and feel free to share.  If you are interested in investing in US, my US team will assist you.  

Investment Radio Show with Tina Mak Personal Real Estate Corporation

Listen Live Radio "Investment Golden Page" every saturday between 5PM & 6PM